EdgeScale is a unified, scalable, and secure device management solution for Edge Computing applications. It enables OEMs and developers to leverage cloud compute frameworks like AWS Greengrass, Azure IoT, and Aliyun on Layerscape devices.
EdgeScale provides the missing piece of device security and management needed for customers to securely deploy and manage many Edge computing devices from the cloud. End-users and developers can use the EdgeScale cloud dashboard to securely enroll Edge devices, monitor their health, attest, and deploy container applications and firmware updates.
EdgeScale can also be used as a development environment to build containers and generate firmware.
- EdgeScale dashboard for users
- EdgeScale command line tool for users
- EdgeScale Restful APIs for developers
- Secure device enrollment
- Secure key/certificate provisioning
- OTA: firmware update
- Device status monitoring on the cloud
- Dynamic deployment of container-based applications
- LS1012A: QorIQ Layerscape LS1012A Low Power Communication Processor
- LS1021A: QorIQ Layerscape LS1021A Dual-Core Communications Processor with LCD Controller
- LS1028A: QorIQ Layerscape LS1028A Dual-Core Communications Processor with TSN, GPU
- LS1043A: QorIQ Layerscape LS1043A Multicore Communications Processors
- LS1046A: QorIQ Layerscape LS1046A Multicore Communications Processors
- LS1088A: QorIQ Layerscape LS1088A Multicore Communications Processors
- LS2088A: QorIQ Layerscape LS2088A Multicore Communications Processors
- LX2160A: QorIQ Layerscape LX2160A Multicore Communications Processors
- LS1012A-FRWY: Lowcost LS1012A derivatives
- LS1046A-FRWY: Lowcost LS1046A derivatives