User management includes Apply Account, Audit Account and Create Account. Before logging in to the system, users should apply for an account first. The administrator will check the application and create an account for users.
Apply Nowbutton on the login page. Go to apply account page. These items are required: First Name, Last Name, Email, Account Type, Company Name.
- After clicking
Apply Nowbutton, there will be a new item (marked with red box) on
Administrator can audit users’ applications (only administrator can see this):
- Approved: Application will be passed and the administrator will create an account, then send the account information to user’s email. Users can change the password according to the email.
- Rejected: Application will be rejected and the administrator will send the reject information to user’s email.
Account Liston left banner, then go to user list page.
Createbutton (marked with red frame) to go to user create page.
- After clicking the
submitbutton, there will be a new item (marked with red box) on user list page.
Set User Limit¶
- Click the setting button (marked with red box) to open the setting limit dialog:
- Device: set the max number of devices a user can create
- Deploy: set the max number of solution a user can deploy
- Max create solution: set the max number of solutions a user can create
- Max bind model: set the max number of models a user can bind to models
- Click the action button (marked with red box) to open the warning dialog:
- Active: You are going to activate this user, do you want to continue?
- Inactive: You are going to disable this user, do you want to continue?
Check Detail Information Of User¶
- Click the name on the table, then go to user detail page. On this page, the administrator can check user’s basic information and device, model, solution, and application information.